The Care Quality Commission (CQC) now conduct inspections of all healthcare facilities. Failure to pass this inspection could lead to suspension of services or other severe consequences, so it’s important that the right policies and procedures are in place to assure CQC that the highest quality of care is provided to your patients.
Using our expertise CK Group will help you achieve CQC compliance in reaching the required standards in environmental hygiene in the lead up to inspection, helping you set up management systems and gather evidence for the inspection, including:
- Preliminary Interview – CK Group representatives will meet with you and gather information about the current level of your service.
- Provide tailor made documentation for your organisation, containing all related compliance documents.
- Mock inspection; we will conduct our own inspection prior to the CQC to identify any shortfalls in service.
- Provide continuous improvement systems, helping your organisation maintain and improve standards beyond any CQC inspection.
- Quality monitoring programs to assist with ongoing compliance.
- Training – We can provide training for your cleaning operatives and provide them with British Institute of Cleaning Science (BICS) Qualifications.
Key Lines of Enquiry
All CQC will use the following key lines of enquiry when assessing your organisations services.
- Are they safe?
- Are they effective?
- Are they caring?
- Are they responsive to people’s needs
- Are they well-led?
The CK Group Compliance Service will address all of these questions in our guidance and help you step closer to achieving the good or outstanding rating for your organisation.
Arrange an interview today. Speak to us on 0208 659 6748 or contact via email at email@example.com