Our Integrated Management Policy
CK Group are engaged the provision of deep cleaning and general cleaning services on a long term and emergency basis and the stockholding and onward sale and distribution of janitorial, cleaning consumables and machinery primarily within Healthcare, Education, Corporate, and the Third sectors.
It is the Policy of CK Group to comply with all legal, regulatory and other requirements applicable to our activities, and to provide the highest level of quality assurance, occupational health and safety and care to our customers, employees, our associates and to the environment in which we operate. We have adopted an integrated quality, environment and occupational health and safety management system that meet the requirements of OHSAS 18001:2007, ISO9001:2008 and ISO14001:2004.
We have assessed and evaluated the impact and risks arising out of our operations in order to protect the environment and prevent injury and ill-health.
We will provide the necessary resource to ensure controls are maintained to eliminate all accidents and unplanned events, reduce the impact of our operations on the environment and to prevent pollution. In order to achieve this, a programme of management objectives has been developed that ensures continual improvement of the company’s performance by:
- Preventing injury and ill-health
- Reducing waste within the business
- Conserving energy
- Monitoring and reducing vehicle emissions
These plans include objectives and targets that are appropriate to the nature, scale and impacts of our activities, products and services.
To achieve this we will:-
- Implement and maintain a documented Integrated Management System
- Fully assess all our operations on an ongoing basis and determine controls necessary to reduce risk
- Monitor the occupational health of our employees
- Ensure employees are properly trained
- Ensure, where this is within our area of responsibility, that equipment supplied or used in our operations and buildings under our control are adequately serviced and maintained
- Consider planned and new developments in our processes, products and services that may affect the environment or the risk to individuals.
- Measure our performance against set targets/objectives
- Consult and communicate our policies to all interested parties, including customers and sub-contractors.
The Company is committed to continual improvement and to providing the necessary financial and personnel resources to fulfil this policy.
CK Group has established a training programme that will educate and motivate staff on their quality, environmental and occupational health and safety responsibilities.
The management team is committed to the effective implementation of this Policy Statement. Our employees are aware that it is the duty of every employee to take reasonable care of their own and other people’s safety, ensure customer satisfaction and environmental welfare in equal measure, and to report any issues which contravene this policy.
This Policy Statement is communicated to all of our employees, customers, and those working on our behalf, and is publicly available on request. It is displayed on notice boards, and on the Company web site and is regularly reviewed for continuing suitability.